Thursday, October 9, 2014

Walmart Canada now offers a baby registry

The front page to the Walmart registry.

I am not really sure why they haven't done this before, but Walmart Canada is now offering a baby registry on its website.

Admittedly, I probably would not register at Walmart. Although I am sure lots of people would. Especially if you're using toss-away diapers. I mean, those things are bloody expensive!

I did have a registry, but I did it online through a service called BabyList. It meant that instead of sending people to one retailer, I had a list online they could reserve from and buy it wherever they wanted - hopefully on sale! (Let's be honest, gifts for babies are expensive!) Even if I listed a product from Amazon or Babies "R" Us, someone could go to Walmart or Target and buy that product, then just check it off the list.

It has been great because I've kept it up - or have tried to - so people can look for suggestions on what to get our daughter. And not that this is important, but it's cool you can change the theme when it's time for Christmas or their birthday ...

In any case, this is one of those short posts where I'm just going to say BabyList was great for us. That's it, that's all.

The front page of BabyList.

No comments:

Post a Comment