Friday, August 22, 2014

Mommy bloggers, amiright?

This photo has nothing really to do with this post.
Is there anything more annoying that a mommy blogger?

Strange question to ask, I suppose, seeing as I'm once again embarking on becoming one.

But I have to admit, reading other mommy blogs sometimes make me feel bad about myself. Those women seem to be able to do it all and have it all, or, at the other end of the spectrum, they complain about life with children.

I do not have it all. I cannot do it all. But I still love every minute of being a mom.

Gag, I know.

I have tried to do this blogging thing before, but my biggest mistake, I think, was always trying to offer words of wisdom. It's tiring trying to come up with advice and tidbits to help other parents learn from my mistakes.

So this little blog, I'm hoping, will just be whatever. Some days, I may post links to thinks I find funny. Some days, I'll write about how I regret our choice to cloth diaper every time my daughter poops because cleaning those things can be a bitch. Oh yeah, and I'll swear. I do that.

Oh yeah, that butter tart photo? I love butter tarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment